People tend to move around this fast moving world and hence they require more compatibility over their gadgets, devices and other daily usables. One of the common things that people use in their day-to-day life is the printers. Printers in these days have become more advanced and people require more compatibility in this device which they use in their day to day life. One of the most trending printers in the world market is the HP (Hewlett-Packard) Printers. These printers have developed so much that they occupy the most in the market. Some of the most exciting features that made this product of HP to move forward in the market is that the new technology that needs to fulfill the above mentioned desire of people. The most desire of the HP printer users are the wireless printing.
As people move from one place to another they also wanted to carry most of their personal and official documents along with them and as they move they also require some technological development in most of the daily usage devices and that is what HP Printers have introduced in their recent days printer models. The wireless technology of the HP printers allows you to print your document from anywhere and at any time. This could be more helpful for business class people who instantly require their documents to get printed.
Now it is more easy to connect your wireless printer to your personal device and print documents and photos. To connect to your wireless printer all you need to do is, do the following,
To connect the printer:
- Press the WiFi button from the printer control panel.
- Then Select Settings option.
- Scroll to select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Press OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the wireless connection.
- Insert the printer software CD in the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
Push Button (PBC) method
- Press and hold the WiFi button on the printer until to start WPS push button mode.
- Press the Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) button on your router.
- Press the Wireless button on the printer control panel to display the Wireless menu.
- Select Settings from the printer display.
- Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the printer display.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If your router does not have a push button.
- Select PIN, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Traditional wireless connection:
- To connect the HP Printer series to an integrated wireless WLAN 802.11 network.
- Do the following:
- A wireless 802.11b/g/n network that includes a wireless router or access point.
- The computer must be connected to the wireless network.
- SSID,WEP key or WPA Passphrase is needed.